Newbury College is committed to creating a flexible and supportive learning environment for all of our students. We aim to provide support that will allow individuals to access College, achieve their learning goals and reach their full potential.
TYPES OF SUPPORT WE OFFER
- Curriculum Support Assistants in some vocational courses.
- Independent Learning Study support for assignment writing.
- 1:1 or small group sessions with Learner Support Tutors.
- Dyslexia assessments and support.
- Provision of access arrangements such as extra time, readers and scribes, modified resources.
- Retention, achievement and progress monitoring.
We are supporting West Berkshire Council to ensure Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP) are working for children, young people and families in West Berkshire throughout the academic year 2020/2021. To provide your feedback please click on the appropriate link:
If you are a student and would like support to complete the survey in College, please speak to your Progression and Academic Support Coach (PASC).