Newbury College is committed to creating a flexible and supportive learning environment for all of our students. We aim to provide support that will allow individuals to access College, achieve their learning goals and reach their full potential.
Types of support we offer
- Curriculum Support Assistants in some vocational courses.
- Independent Learning Study support for assignment writing.
- 1:1 or small group sessions with Learner Support Tutors.
- Dyslexia assessments and support.
- Provision of access arrangements such as extra time, readers and scribes, modified resources.
- Retention, achievement and progress monitoring.
Key People (SENCOs)
Support Staff Team Leader
High Needs Student Manager Foundation Learning