UCN students that have applied for a programme beginning in September 2021 will be invited to enrol online from July 2021.
Prior to completing your online enrolment please complete an online application. You can search UCN programmes here
Interview and Offer
Once your application has been processed, you will be invited to meet your tutor and discuss your chosen career development pathway. Following this meeting, your offer will be confirmed. Please ensure you confirm your acceptance of your offer to secure your place for September.
From July onwards, UCN applicants for September 2021 will be sent an email invite to enrol online.
We have produced a short ' pdf How to Guide (357 KB) ' to support you with this process.
How to Pay
The fees due will be confirmed within the Online Enrolment and you will be asked how you intend to pay for your programme. Please ensure your fees are paid in full before the start of your course.
You can pay:
- By card or cheque in person, at reception, or over the phone (01635 845000)
- Using a Higher Education Student Loan - You may apply for a Higher Education Student Loan to pay your fees, applications must be submitted directly to the student loan company before 01 September. Further information on how to apply for a loan can be found on the gov.uk website.
- If you are enrolling on an Access to HE or Web Development programme you can apply for Advanced Learner Loan: How to apply - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
UCN Subscription fund
All students will need to pay a UCN subscription fee of £15 annually, this will be collected at the start of your programme and covers:
- Student card giving access to student discounts
- Printing credit (£10 of print credit)
- Free parking across the campus. Please collect your parking permit from Reception.
- Careers advice and student support
- Enrichment activities